* “DNA: Stories from Finding Your Roots” (Keynote - CeCe Moore)
* “Autosomal DNA: Discovering Your Ancestors in You.” - CeCe Moore
* “Researching Your Family Tree – How to Get Started” - Del Ritchhart
* “Social Media & Networking for Genealogists” - Randy Seaver
* “Local & Online Resources for Genealogy Research” panel discussion with Peter Steelquist (Facilitator), Rick Crawford (Central Library), Jane Kenealy (San Diego History Center Research Library), Ross McCollum (San Diego Family Search Library) and Amy Davis (Carlsbad Library).
Genealogy Day will also include a continental breakfast and Exhibit Hall. The registration fee is $40 for SDGS and SDHC members, and $50 for non-members.
Seating will be limited, so register soon!
For registration and information, visit: www.sandiegohistory.org/genealogy. For questions contact Penny McBride, SDGS Education Programs, email@example.com.